Friday, April 15, 2011

My Book Blog Follow Friday

Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with in real life? Tell us about him/her.

Yes - I am lucky I am able to discuss books with my daughter in real life. Even if we don't read the same thing, I was always tell her about what I'm reading and she tells me what she's reading. Now that I started my blog, I'm branching out and reading types of books I never thought I would. Before I would usually read books she recommended to me or stick to certain authors I was familiar with. Blogging has opened up my reading world.

7 comments:

  1. Hello! :)

    I have a few people that I talk about books with in real life but the blogging community is great because there is just so much variety, I have found so many new books to read!

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy reading
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new follower through FF! Follow back? http://www.magicalurbanfantasyreads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! My family doesn't really read. Atleast not on the same level as me. I'm already a follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love talking books with my mom, even though we usually have different takes on the same book. My wife is bookish too although she really has different tastes than me. Still -- she lets me gush or rant and rail, depending on the book.

    And I'm so with you about blogging -- the wealth of genres and authors I've been exposed to is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog! That's so great that you can book talk with your daughter. My mom's a reader, too, but we like completely different things. Good thing I have my YA book-loving husband to discuss with. :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thats cool you can share with your daughter!
    New follower! I got my sister to share with which is fun (:

    www.tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jules- Me too!

    Bookluvrmindy- Thanks! for coming by.

    Aimee- Thanks! for commenting.

    Audra- It's nice to discuss a book with someone.

    Kathy- You're right

    Tyraa- Yes, it is fun.

    ReplyDelete