Monday, April 18, 2011

Masterpiece Theatre- Upstairs, Downstairs Episode 2


Last night's episode finds Lady Agnes pregnant and a little leary about it since she lost a child once before. A new maid arrives at the house and they soon find out , she was escaping her other life. She soon dies of a coughing disease and leaves behind a young daughter. Sir Hallam takes her in, to the dismay of his wife.
These times are very tumultuous in Britain and the chauffer in the house seems to be attending many of the rallies. Lady Persehone , sister of Lady Agnes, who is interested in the chauffer ,finds she is getting into trouble , following him to these meetings. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I love Masterpiece Theatre but lately my Sundays have been so booked and I've missed a couple of good shows like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura Fabiani- I know ,good programming is hard to come by sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm
    planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    Also see my web site > the diet solution program review

    ReplyDelete