Friday, March 25, 2011

My Book Blog Follow Friday

Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.

1. I prefer large print books.
2. I keep the book I am reading on a shelf in my kitchen - the room it seems where I spend the most time.
3. I'm a big Maeve Binchy fan.
4. I like to read books that are being made into movies before the movie comes out - like Water for Elephants which is coming out next month with Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson.
5. If I can't get into a book, I can't get into it and move on to the next.

5 comments:

  1. I like to read the book before it is made into a movie first as well! Although, most people tell me I am setting myself up for disappointment by doing that. :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love reading a book before the movie and 9 out 10 times the book is always better but sometimes it really is great to see the visual!

    thank you for stopping by the blog
    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom prefers large print books and we used to tease her about it for a long time. It's like an inside joke. I don't like them because then the book is bigger and heavier.

    old follower.
    www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally drop a book if I'm bored after 50 pages.

    Happy hop
    http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-and-book-blogger-hop_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy- A lot is left out of the movie sometimes, it can be disappointing.

    It's a book thing- Yes, I agree

    Alexis- I like large print also when available.

    Sara- After reading 50 pages, I agree it should be better.

    ReplyDelete