Monday, March 14, 2011

Letters To God - The Movie

Letters To God is a very inspirational, heartwarming story based on a true story about Patrick Doughtie's son Tyler. Tyler is an 8yr. old boy suffering from cancer, who loves writing letters to God. He gives them to his mailman, Brady, who has problems of his own, especially a drinking problem. Brady doesn't know what to do with the letters and eventually starts reading them. His life begins to turn around through these letters. His best friend Sam, a girl, sticks with him through everything. Tyler eventually passes away and Sam dedicates a mailbox for God, saying that "his life was a letter to God". This was a truly inspiring story.

2 comments:

  1. I'm putting this one on my TBR book list. I bet I'll want to have a box of tissues handy while reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS!! Too early in the morning to be commenting. I'll have to add this to my list of movies I'd like to see. Will still want to have a box of tissues handy while watching it.

    ReplyDelete