Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ghost Hunters, Taps, 3-30-11 Episode


Last night the Taps team investigated a very expansive resort on Mackinac Island in Michigan. The weather was exceptionally cold and they had to take an ice breaker ferry to get there. They made it over but weren't sure about getting back to the mainland. Steve especially was concerned , because if a small plane was needed, he wasn't going to fly.Amy heard a girl's voice in the balcony of the theater where she was sitting. A door slammed on its own in another part of the resort. The sauna was investigated because it was believed someone was in there, but nothing showed up.Someone committed suicide near the resort awhile back, because his marriage proposal was rejected and it was believed he was haunting the resort.Steve left early on the last ferry leaving the island and the others left by plane.

2 comments:

  1. I love watching taps. I find the individual characters that make up the team so diverse. Each have their own ways and refuse to budge. They each add that little something to the show that has me coming back to watch the next episode.

    I also like ghost stories, so they had me with that!:-) Thank you for sharing tidbits about the show. I somehow missed this episode so I have something to watch on the internet this weekend.

    Talina
    www.bookinitreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talina Perkins- I love watching the show, because it's interesting and believable.Thanks! for your comment.

    ReplyDelete