Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Top 10 Children's Names

Top Ten Characters I'd Name My Children After (not necessarily but interesting names nonetheless)

1. Marmee - Little Women
2. Atticus - To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Holden - Catcher in the Rye
4. Georgiana - Pride & Prejudice
5. Hester - The Scarlet Letter
6. Astrid - White Oleander
7. Moll - Moll Flanders
8. Esmeralda - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
9. Newland - The Age of Innocence
10. Veruca - Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

2 comments:

  1. I love Georgiana - such a lovely name! Plus I love Pride and Prejudice!

    Check out mine http://samjaymc.blogspot.com/2011/02/top-ten-tuesday-character-names-id-give.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Atticus in common. I am also intrigued by the name Astrid.

    Reading Lark's Top 10

    ReplyDelete