Monday, February 21, 2011

Seven Facts Award

First and foremost, I'd like to thank Nadea Ruzmen of Candy Chapstick for giving me the Seven Facts Award.


Things to do to accept this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Post seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.

Facts About Me:
  1. I had to trudge through 8 inches of snow this morning.
  2. Last night, I visited my husband's Aunt Rita in her nursing home.
  3. I had two McDonald's chocolate milkshakes in the last 5 days.
  4. On Saturday, I watched a movie wearing 3D glasses.
  5. I was able to find the right drawer handle by myself in Home Depot.
  6. I never hear/notice when the buzzer in my hand goes off in the Olive Garden.
  7. I get a kick out of watching the squirrels in my backyard.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! :-)

    By the way, I'm your new follower. I hope you'll follow back!

    www.mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that is so nice of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary Ann! Very thoughtful :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mayra Calvani, Dorothy, J.W. Nicklaus,Amused-
    My thanks! to you all.

    ReplyDelete