Friday, February 25, 2011

The Pioneer Woman by Ree Drummond


I just finished reading The Pioneer Woman by Ree Drummond. It was a very interesting love story that shows you what true love is all about.Ree was a sophisticated college girl, who just returned from California & "Marlboro Man" as she called him, a cow boy & rancher. They were two unlikely people who met at a bar ,when she arrived home. It took him 4 months to call her, but after that they were together ever since. It seems that their fate was sealed.Ree had plans set up to go to Chicago to begin her career life, but that all changes after she falls in love with the "Marlboro Man".It's amazing how you perceive your life and how it turns out, within a blink of an eye.

Follow this link- www.ThePioneerWoman.com to see more.

8 comments:

  1. Brandileigh- Yes it is a very nice love story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness to your publish
    is simply cool and i can assume you're a professional in this subject. Well with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay updated with imminent post. Thanks one million and please carry on the rewarding work.

    Here is my webpage ... optik.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    Here is my homepage; Wigs london

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! This post could not be written much better!
    Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this.
    I'll send this information to him. Pretty sure he'll have a very good read.

    Thank you for sharing!

    my web-site: www.gettingschoolready.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, after reading this remarkable article i am also cheerful to share my knowledge here with colleagues.


    Take a look at my blog http://scilsresx.rutgers.edu

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up colleagues, how is everything, and what you would like to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its really amazing in favor of me.

    My weblog payday lenders

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in fact thankful to the owner of this website who has shared this great post at here.


    My webpage :: androidappshop.net

    ReplyDelete