Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars


The 83rd annual Oscars this year was amazing. James Franco & Anne Hathaway were better than I thought. Billy Crystal livened up the audience just by dropping by, he's the best. The fashions were great & didn't disappoint. I saw a lot of the nominated films, & was very happy to see The King's Speech get best movie & best actor. Although I didn't care for Black Swan, I was glad to see Natalie Portman get best actress. That is my humble opinion and until next year keep going to the movies!

2 comments:

  1. I really really really want to see Black Swan, nice to see she won, wow.

    The fashions were great this year, none a total disaster, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marce- Black Swan was a little dark for me , but Natalie Portman's performance was great.

    ReplyDelete