Friday, February 18, 2011

My Book Blog Follow Friday

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

Sci-Fi Titles I've Enjoyed:

The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Neeta Lyffe: Zombie Exterminator by Karina Fabian

A New Birth of Freedom: The Visitor by Robert Pielke

Baour: Strands of Death by Dirk Vandereyken

The Pack by LM Preston

Scribbles by Tommie Lyn

Beyond Those Distant Stars by John B. Rosenman


  1. you should read the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. it is AMAZING and all 4 books are very easy reads! they're dystopian but definately scifi based!

  2. I enjoy Stephenie Meyer, but I have never read The Host. Thanks for the reminder. Happy Friday!

  3. I forgot about The Host being sci-fi - I did enjoy that!

  4. Have a great weekend! (Old follower) Thanks for stopping by!
    My Bookish Ways

  5. Not really a sci-fi fan. Although I did read The Host. Didn't think to think of that as Sci-Fi.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Have a GREAT weekend!

  6. Hiya! New follower stopping by as part of the Friday Follow as you were gracious enough to stop by chez moi :-) My favourite sci-fi is "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" by Philip K. Dick.

  7. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog, just returning the visit. I'm not a big sci-fi fan, although I never say never.

  8. Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog. I also loved The Host, I hadn't thought of that as Sci-Fi before. Have a great weekend.

  9. Hello. Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is so fun. I love The Host too. Have a great weekend. Keep it shiny!

  10. Thx for hopping by! I liked The Host as well. Enjoy your weekend!

  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have The Host on my to-read list!


  12. Hi
    Thanks for stopping by Book'd Out. I really enjoyed the Host as well - even though I didn't expect to.

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower. I think I might give The Host a try.

  14. Hello and thank you for visiting me! I'm not much of a sci-fi fan myself, but my husband loves it. To each her/his own, I suppose!

    Have a great weekend!
    Diana @ Book of Secrets

  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I read the Host and loved it!
    Truly Bookish

  16. Of your list I've only read The Host, but I loved it! Happy hop!

  17. Lindsay Cummings- Heard of it,Will have to look into it.

    Delphyne- Your welcome, hope you had a good weekend.

    Bermudaonion-Me too!

    Kristin- You too!

    Jessica- Thanks! for coming by.

    Darkeva- Thanks! for stopping, will have to try your suggestion.

    TC- thanks! for commenting.
    Nicki, Jazz R.J.,I read banned books, Christy, bookout-You too, thanks!

    Billy Burgess- Thanks! for commenting.

    Reflections of a Bookaholic-Great! that you came by.

    Diana- Yes, you're right everybody likes different genres.

    Truly Bookish, One pushy fox- Glad you liked it.

  18. I actually just bought The Host (Stephenie Meyer) from a thrift store ... hardcover $5. So I'll be reading it soon.

    I really liked The Mist (horror novella) by Stephen King.

  19. Vamchoir- I hope you like it, I'll have to add the Mist to my tbr pile.

  20. Just hoppin' through - I am now a follower :)

  21. Paranormal Opinion- thanks! for coming by.

  22. Ooooh, the Host is on my TBR list on Goodreads!

    Just hopping through...a little late! ;)