Monday, February 21, 2011

Justin Bieber - Never Say Never: The 3D Movie


Over the week-end I went to see Justin Bieber's documentary/musical with my niece's two children. I really enjoyed the inspiring true story of Justin, as it protrayed him from birth in a small town in Ontario to a global superstar & ending with a sold out performance at Madison Square Garden.As a young boy of 16, it showed what he has to go through maintaining his voice & the rigors of the entertainment world. He is truly blessed as a wonderful entertainer. The show is definitely worth seeing.

4 comments:

  1. My daughter and me went and seen it the day it came out and I thought it was a great movie.And of course my daughter LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 8 year old just did a book report on Justin. She and my 13 year old were talking about seeing this movie. Glad to hear something about it, I'm sure they would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took my 8 year old to see the movie last week, but we didn't see the 3D version. I really liked the movie and how great he treats his fans! She went to see it again yesterday with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly- I enjoyed it as much as the kids did.

    Aimee- I think they would.

    Cheryl- I did hear a lot of kids in the movie saying, they were seeing for the second or third time.

    ReplyDelete