Friday, February 18, 2011

Breaking Bad- tv series

I just started watching Breaking Bad from the very beginning. It premiered in 2008 & will soon be in it's fourth season. It's about a struggling high school chemistry teacher, holding down two jobs. His wife is expecting and he has a disabled son. He desperately needs money when he is diagnosed with terminal lung cancer & has to get expensive treatments. On a ride along with his brother-in-law, who is a DEA agent, He sees a former student fleeing the scene of a meth lab & teams up with him to do this for the money problems he has facing him. I'm only at the beginning stages of this show, but you could see what an unlikely pair they are and what they get into.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just chose you as one of the recipients of Seven Facts Award. Hope you will accept it. http://candychapstick.blogspot.com/2011/02/seven-facts-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking Bad one of my all time favorite TV shows and I can't wait for the next episode. I just got my new HDTV and HD free for life with DISH Network and you can too! Breaking Bad is one of the best shows out there and looks awesome in HD. I am a customer and employee of DISH, and I'm glad that DISH Network has AMC in HD.

    ReplyDelete