Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:




Forever

By Maggie Stiefvater
Publication date: July 2011

The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

10 comments:

  1. I love this series so like you I can't wait for this one !! I'll have to do my pre order soon !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to pick up this series but haven't gotten around to it. This looks good! Great pick! My WoW is at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! A book that is definitely on my TBR ^_^. I need to read Linger first though, I am shamefully behind on this series.

    My Wowpick ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first book, but I have to get around to reading it. Thanks for stopping by earlier, but you didn't tell me your thoughts about the selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this one too. I have put off reading Linger until Forever comes out.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to get Linger and Shiver yet but I have been wanting too read them. Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I haven't started this series yet but I'm hoping to get around to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elodie, Aimee, Sandy, YA Reader, BLH Mistress-Thanks! for coming by.

    June G- Great selection, Thanks! for stopping.

    Sally- Enjoy! them

    A Canadian Girl- Thanks! I am sure you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't wait to read FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete