Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:




Slippery Willie's Stupid, Ugly Shoes (Second Edition)

By Larry Peterson
Publication date: February 1, 2011

Willie Wiggles hates his slippery feet. He just slips, slides and spins all over the place. But what he hates even more are the special shoes that have been made for him that will help him to walk just like all the other kids. Willie thinks that they are the "stupidest, ugliest shoes in the whole world."

Discover how sometimes we worry about things about ourselves when actually there is nothing to worry about in the first place.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds really cute and I like that it reinforces worrying about little things. Both of my boys are starting to worry about more and more of how people see them. My older son is a little too old for this book, but it would be perfect for my younger one.

    Thanks so much for sharing this - I'll be on the lookout for it in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to recommend this to my nephew he would enjoy this one.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really cute. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal- It should be available on Amazon after Feb.1st. Thanks! for commenting.

    BLH mistress-I am sure your nephew would enjoy it,thanks! for coming by.

    Lizzy & Ktistax- I appreciate your comments, thanks!

    ReplyDelete