Monday, January 17, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



Thank you, Cat's Thoughts, for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award. Please be sure to stop by Cat's blog and check it out.

The rules for these awards are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
  • Tell us seven things about yourself
  • Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s)
7 things about me:
  1. I am married.
  2. I have one daughter.
  3. I'm retired.
  4. I live in the Scranton, PA area.
  5. My birthday is December 2.
  6. I like Italian & Chinese food.
  7. I have one brother.
15 Bloggers:
  1. The Lit Express
  2. Truthful Tidbits
  3. Musings...
  4. What Would Jen Do
  5. Mozzarella & Makeup
  6. Park Avenue
  7. Books and Things
  8. Poetry to Prose
  9. Howard Sherman
  10. Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf
  11. Emma Michaels
  12. Romance Book Junkies
  13. Bewitching Books
  14. My Bookish Ways
  15. Dizzy C's Little Book Blog

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sending me this award. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am flattered that you chose me as a versatile blogger award winner thanks!

    My versatile blogger post to follow shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks Mary Ann! I will be posting this award soon and will make sure to mention you! That was very thoughtful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award. Will post up in next day or two. :)

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for picking me for the award Mary Ann.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howard, Melissa, Rane, Dizzy C, Linda- You are all very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Mary Ann its my first award! I'll be sure to spread the love! :-)

    ReplyDelete