Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Top 10 Books I Resolve to Read in 2011

Top 10 Book I Resolve to Read in 2011

1. Laney (The Brookehaven Vampires) by Joann I. Martin Sowles
2. Lipstick in Afghanistan by Roberta Gately
3. The Job by Craig Davis
4. The Elephant Keeper by Christopher Nicholson
5. The Eleventh Hour Can't Last Forever by Alison Johnson
6. Nature's Secret Messages by Elaine Wilkes
7. The Note by Angel Elwell Hunt
8. Relationship Obits by Kathleen Horan
9. Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz
10. In This Way I Was Saved by Brian DeLeeuw

9 comments:

  1. I am considering Lipstick in Afg also.

    My List

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/01/top-ten-books-i-resolve-to-read-in-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've heard of any of these, but I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Liz; there are all unheard-of's for me. #2 and #8 have particularly interesting titles, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lipstick in Afghanistan sounds interesting. Might have to put that on my list for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I havent heard of any of these...but I hope you enjoy them! and Thanx for dropping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marce, Liz, smellincoffee,1girl2manybooks,Iluvreadingtoomuch

    Thanks! very much for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  7. Say.. I just don't know any of these titles! Which is actually great - now I am going to find out about them and maybe add them to my TBR.. ;")

    Have fun with your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time has modified and also the method has modified over the years. Students and fogeys can would like some steering in doing faculty search, faculty application and navigating the school help mind field.

    ReplyDelete