Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
The Sisters of the Poor and the Griffin Pond Animal Shelter

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
They get old after awhile and make getting around a pain in the butt.

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish I could sew and crochet like my mother did.

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Yes, I watch the local and national news every night, and I like to keep up on the celebrity gossip on Entertainment Tonight or the E! Channel. I'm not all that into politics.

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
Vodka and 7-Up with a twist of lime

5 comments:

  1. Hello, again, TBM-Seems like sewing is a popular answer for the talent question; so is interior decorating. I like Vodka, too, but don't think I've tried it with 7-Up and a twist of lime. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had Vodka and 7-Up. It sounds interesting. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sewing but crochet just seems too tedious for me--no patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love Vodka, lime and lemonade, I guess it is similar to Vodka and 7_up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eastlyn & co- I'm a big ice tea fan but when I am out socially, I usually get this drink.

    Rochelle- Thanks! for stopping, hope your week-end went well.

    Stacie- crocheting is tedious, but I hope it doesn't become a lost art.

    Tracy- yes, it might be.

    ReplyDelete