Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
I really enjoyed The Trophy Bride's Tale by Cyrilla Barr. I like historical fiction, and this was a great one.

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Yes, I just had an appointment with my periodontist this week.

3. What is your worst memory from High School?
Having to walk home a good couple of miles when I stayed after school for an activity. We lived in the next town over from where the school was located.

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
As someone who made other people happy and didn't cause anyone any trouble.

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
I always like to knock on wood when I mention something aloud that I do not want to come to pass.

7 comments:

  1. Ouch #3!! I can't even imagine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I knock wood too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Hugs
    Patty
    Nana Poppins
    http://www.nanapoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting! Im a new follower! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. Im your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny I am not real superstitious but I do knock on wood as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I occasionally do the knock on wood thing, but it's more of a habit when I'm around others than an actual superstition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lazy Girl, Nana Poppins, The Price Family, Kelly, Shopannies, Deanna,

    Thank-You everyone for coming by

    ReplyDelete