Monday, January 31, 2011

Downton Abbey- Masterpiece Theater- 1-30-11 Episode


The last episode of Downton Abbey, until the second half ,was filled with a lot of surprises. The pregnancy of Lady Grantham was really unexpected, but unfortunately it ended in a mis-carriage when she fell on a bar of soap deliberately left by her maid. Lady Mary was going to accept Matthew's proposal when she returned from her trip,but he wasn't sure of her motives and said he was leaving Downton.Anna learns from Bate's mother that he took the blame for his wife's theft.
As an act of revenge toward her sister, Lady Mary prevents Sir Anthony from proposing to her sister. Lord Grantham announces the beginning of The First World War. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I still want to see this!! I saw your post about it a few weeks ago and have had it in the back of my mind ever since. I'm not reading this post, though, because I don't want to know what happens! What channel do I watch it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rane- You could watch it on PBS or online at PBS .org.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we’ve ever arrive across on this subject.
    Superb. I’m also an expert in this topic thus I
    can understand your effort.

    my weblog ... nail laser fungus ()

    ReplyDelete