Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday - Top 10 Books I Read in 2010

Top 10 Books I Read in 2010

1. The Trophy Bride's Tale by Cyrilla Barr
2. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
3. The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
4. Ghost Hunt: Chilling Tales of the Unknown by Jason Dawes & Grant Wilson
5. The Confessions of Catherine de Medici by C.W. Gortner
6. A Man and His Maniac: The Bunkie Story by Charles Franklin Emery III
7. Citizen Mitten by William Voedisch
8. High on a Mountain by Tommie Lyn
9. Expiation by Greg Messel
10. A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore

10 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed The White Queen....

    Here is my Top 10 list: http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-ten-books-ive-read-in-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. High on a Mountain by Tommie Lyn is on my TBR list. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The White Queen. I have both The Red Queen and The Confessions of Catherine de Medici on my bookshelf . I plan to read them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the White Queen when I read it last year. I wasn't as big a of a fan of the Red Queen. Lovely list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite enjoyed The White Queen but haven't gotten around to reading The Red Queen yet. The Confessions of Catherine de Medici is on my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of the books on your list but I am interested in reading The White Queen.

    Thanks for participating in this week's Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Readerbuzz, Joy, Misha, Letter4no1, 1 girl 2 many books, Jen

    I appreciate you stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing everyone's lists this time of year. The only one I've read on yours is A Season of Seduction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, now I think I should give Philippa Gregory a try.. ;")

    Love,
    Frl. Irene Palfy

    ReplyDelete