Friday, December 31, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you to Selena at The Enchanted Book (an absolutely beautiful blog!) for bestowing on me the Stylish Blogger Award. Please take a moment to visit Selena's blog. It is worth the trip.

There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about me.....

1. My favorite book is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I gave my childhood copy from the 1950s to my daughter when she was a girl.

2. No movie made me laugh harder in a public theater than Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson in Anger Management.

3. My favorite Broadway play of all-time is Les Miserables. I saw it in 1996 with fourth row orchestra seats with Ricky Martin as Marius.

4. I am a Vera Bradley fanatic. I must have close to 10 purses in the Betsy style.

5. I like to watch QVC although it gets my credit card in trouble. Lisa Robertson is my favorite host.

6. I like Philosophy skin care/bath products. Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1 shower creme is the best.

7. I am thankful I was able to buy myself a new car this year - a white 2010 Chevy Cobalt.

15 fellow bloggers to award the Stylish Blogger Award to:

1. Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
2. Bermudaonion
3. The Book Connection
4. The Spunky Diva
5. Joyfully Retired
6. Aobibliosphere
7. Grandma Sez So
8. My Love Affair With Books
9. Edgy Inspirational Romance
10. All the Books I Can Read
11. Carol's Notebook
12. And Then They Start to Sparkle
13. My Reading Corner & More
14. Irresistible Reads
15. Amused by Books

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award - that's so sweet of you to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for your comment. I will proudly accept the award. (my first one) I see awards on other blogs but never knew where they came from or how folks received them.
    I enjoyed your answers. Anger Management cracked me up big time. I even laughed when I read #3! LOL
    I am honored.
    Laurie from Grandma Sez So

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the award - that's a way to start the New Year, isn't it?? ;")

    Love,

    Frl. Irene Palfy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out! I'm gonna enjoy checking out all the blogs you listed!

    And I'm a huge purse fan myself! :)

    Joy (from Edgy Inspirational Romance)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Mary Ann! what a wonderful way to start 2011. i am honored to receive this award - my very first for this New Year!!! thank you so much and thank you for being a follower as well. have a good one! c",)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award! Will certainly work on satisfying the criteria in order to "officially" accept it and pass it on. Wishing you a very happy new year...and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misha, Amused, Laurie, Fri Irene Palfy, Joy, Aobibiophile, Gmr, Carolsnotebook

    Your very welcome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thsi was so sweet of you. Thanks!

    Happy New Year!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete