Friday, December 31, 2010
Stylish Blogger Award
Thank you to Selena at The Enchanted Book (an absolutely beautiful blog!) for bestowing on me the Stylish Blogger Award. Please take a moment to visit Selena's blog. It is worth the trip.
There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven things about me.....
1. My favorite book is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I gave my childhood copy from the 1950s to my daughter when she was a girl.
2. No movie made me laugh harder in a public theater than Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson in Anger Management.
3. My favorite Broadway play of all-time is Les Miserables. I saw it in 1996 with fourth row orchestra seats with Ricky Martin as Marius.
4. I am a Vera Bradley fanatic. I must have close to 10 purses in the Betsy style.
5. I like to watch QVC although it gets my credit card in trouble. Lisa Robertson is my favorite host.
6. I like Philosophy skin care/bath products. Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1 shower creme is the best.
7. I am thankful I was able to buy myself a new car this year - a white 2010 Chevy Cobalt.
15 fellow bloggers to award the Stylish Blogger Award to:
1. Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
3. The Book Connection
4. The Spunky Diva
5. Joyfully Retired
7. Grandma Sez So
8. My Love Affair With Books
9. Edgy Inspirational Romance
10. All the Books I Can Read
11. Carol's Notebook
12. And Then They Start to Sparkle
13. My Reading Corner & More
14. Irresistible Reads
15. Amused by Books