Friday, December 17, 2010

My Book Blog Follow Friday

"What did you study in college, or are currently studying and did it lead to your current 9 to 5 or are you doing something totally different?"

I did not go to college, and I am currently retired. I worked for over 15 years in the secretarial division of Emery Air Freight in the 1960s and 1970s. I was a stay-at-home mom for the 1980s and 1990s, and now I am helping my daughter with her business, Tribute Books as the volunteer office manager.

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by The Enchanted Book! I spent 6 years in college after high school. But sometimes I wonder if I get to utilize much of what I learned!

    Have a great weekend!

    Selena
    http://theenchantedbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tribute Book Mama!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :-]

    That's so excellent that you help your daughter with her business!!! You're an excellent Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an AA, studying a bit of Spanish, and have my CNA. I am currently staying home and writing. I am hopping by from Follow Friday. I am following you and would love it if you follow me back! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Mary Ann! thanks for dropping by my blog again. that's the second time you did so and i appreciate it. i'm now a follower and have added your link and Tribute Books' to my blogroll. i grabbed the buttons too! have a great weekend! your family is so blessed to have you. i miss my Mommy now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing a late hop back from the Friday hops. I was out of town this weekend and busier than I expected to be - hence the lack of Internet time. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selena, LazyGirl, Brandileigh, Danielle, Aobibliophile, and Alison

    Thanks! for responding.

    ReplyDelete