Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's A Wonderful Life


Every Christmas season, you just have to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" featuring Jimmy Stewart.
He portrays a desperate , frustrated businessman, who's luck turns really bad, during the holiday season. An angel comes down to show him ,what life would be like if he never existed, after he tried to jump off of a bridge. He comes to appreciate life even more ,after he is shown ,what matters most. This movie has been around since 1946, if you haven't seen it yet, it is definitely worth watching.

5 comments:

  1. I've actually never seen this or Miracle on 34th street. I really need to watch them one year.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Christmas movies too! Every time I watch it I find something new about it.

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! for commenting, Coleen, Amused and Nic

    I hope you all had agreat Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work, Pasaran Bola Tangkasnet

    ReplyDelete