1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
It usually goes up somewhere between Black Friday and December 10th and comes down sometime during the week after New Year's.
2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Yes, I am going out to dinner with my family.
3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
The ones my doctor would like me to have - exercise more, eat healthier. Easy to say, hard to put into practice.
4. How did you spend New Year's when you were younger?
I've been spending New Year's Eve the same way for about 30 years. I always go out to dinner with my family.
5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
One that I remember is when we got an ice storm and every inch of the trees were covered in white with their limbs heavy and hanging across the roadways. It was a very beautiful sight. The type of snow you usually only see in holiday movies.