Friday, December 31, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
It usually goes up somewhere between Black Friday and December 10th and comes down sometime during the week after New Year's.

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Yes, I am going out to dinner with my family.

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
The ones my doctor would like me to have - exercise more, eat healthier. Easy to say, hard to put into practice.

4. How did you spend New Year's when you were younger?
I've been spending New Year's Eve the same way for about 30 years. I always go out to dinner with my family.

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
One that I remember is when we got an ice storm and every inch of the trees were covered in white with their limbs heavy and hanging across the roadways. It was a very beautiful sight. The type of snow you usually only see in holiday movies.

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderfully blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you. If you don't do awards, that's ok. I just wanted you to know I enjoy your blog. If you do, you can visit me at The Enchanted Book to find out what to do for the award.

    http://theenchantedbook.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Have a great day!

    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  3. guiding light,

    thanks! for coming by

    Selena,
    Thanks! for passing on the stylish blog award to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a happy New Year I love the way you celebrate with good family and good food

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shopannies, thanks! for coming by & a happy New Year

    ReplyDelete