Friday, December 17, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?
I regifted the skinny Santa on the old fashioned, big wheel bicycle (that I mentioned last week). The person ultimately rejected it and it ended up on my mother's dresser.

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?
Yes

3. Who bring the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?
Me

4. What store do you love to buy jeans from?
QVC - Personify by Denim & Co.

5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?
Big, All Out Meal

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am returning the favour and following back!

    Take care and make everyday a great day!

    Jen
    From: What's On My Mind
    http://canadianmom-whatsonmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete